More Than Four Decades Of Dependable, Dedicated Legal Advocacy
David V. Parnoff
David was admitted to practice law in Connecticut State Court in 1999 and the U.S. District Court District of Connecticut in 2001. He earned his B.S. from the University of Rhode Island in 1990 and his J.D. from Quinnipiac University School of Law in Hamden, Connecticut in 1999. David's primary practice areas include personal injury litigation, civil litigation, and real estate law.
David joined the law firm in 2000 after having worked as a bodily injury claims adjuster with a national insurance company from 1991 to 2000. During this period he was able to learn the strategies and objectives of insurance companies, which allowed him to gain crucial insight into what it takes to maximize the settlement value for injury victims. David has successfully tried many cases in the Connecticut Superior Court System. He is a member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Connecticut Bar Association, and New Haven County Bar Association, as well as a member of the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys. David is licensed to practice in all of Connecticut state and federal courts.
David achieves excellent results for his clients in personal injury matters, including auto accidents, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, dog bites, premises liability, and many more. He has vigorously handled hundreds of personal injury cases resulting in millions of dollars in compensation for his clients.
Outside of the law, David is also very active in the community. He is involved in the Hamden Father's Baseball Association as a Coach, serves as a member of the Board of Directors for Paradise Country Club, a member of the Amity Club, member of the Knights of Columbus, and a former Board Member of the Hamden-North Haven YMCA.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. - 1999
- University of Rhode Island
- B.S. - 1990
- Board of Directors, Paradise Country Club
- Amity Club, Member
- Knights of Columbus, Member
- Hamden-North Haven YMCA, Former Board Member
- Hamden Father’s Baseball Association, Coach
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- New Haven County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals, Member
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, Member
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Connecticut, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2001